This is the time to explore the benefits of owning a speed and agility training franchise and see if it is the right fit for you. The International Franchise Association, says franchising provides nearly 18 million jobs in the United States alone, creating $2.1 trillion dollars of revenue into our economy.
- Recession Resilient: No matter what happens in the economy, athletes will need to be trained.
- Join a Growth Industry: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the Sports Training industry is a growth industry with a projected 29% growth between 2008 and 2018.
- We feel a key factor for success in the industry is being part of a franchise system.
- Build your Business: Take control of your future and employ others, if you wish, to build your sports training franchise.
- Be an Industry Leader: The Excel Sports Performance Program sets a new standard for training athletes, going beyond just making them bigger and stronger to focus on making them more explosive in their movement while reducing the incidence of injury.
Excel Sports Performance offers entry level, mid-level and executive-level franchise packages, depending on your investment and business plans. .Excel Sports Performance supports its Franchise Owners through comprehensive training, an initial customer base, billing and collection services, financing, and a truly unique method of training using our proven methods and proprietary equipment.
With this level of support and leadership, Excel Sports Performance Franchise Owners can provide their customers with a high level of training and measurable results.
This offering made by prospectus only. See Franchise Disclosure Document for details.